This chapter applies to people who are not or were not students / employees of Gdańsk University of Technology and do not have an account at Moja PG Portal.
Click for more details:
To create an account as a candidate, go to rekrutacja.pg.edu.pl
A page is displayed where a person who is not a current student, graduate or employee of the Gdańsk University of Technology can create an account.
To do this, in the Candidates section, click Create account. A page will appear where you must provide your data needed to create an account.
- You must complete the personal data, according to the data in the passport.
Foreign Candidates who do not have a PESEL number choose their country of origin in the nationality field (a hint will be displayed after entering the first letters). After selecting a nationality other than Polish, an option to enter the Polish Card number will appear below this field. If the candidate does not have a Pole's Card and does not have a PESEL number, select the I do not have a PESEL number option and then select one type of identity document from the drop-down list and complete the number and country of issue of this document.
An important thing that you must pay attention to, is the e-mail address you give. This address will be the login to the account. The account password must be 8 to 254 characters long, contain at least one letter and at least 2 additional characters. Additional characters include: numbers and special characters. A hint about the correctness of the password will be displayed when you hover your mouse over the question mark icon.
We recommend that you enter the data in lowercase (and not only in capital letters), in accordance with the spelling rules, because after the recruitment is completed, the data is automatically transferred to the Moja PG system and presented in various documents.
- Then, read the clause on the protection of personal data and accept it by selecting the checkbox and clicking Create account.
- After clicking Create account, you will be taken to the page where you can see the available recruitment.
By clicking on the Information I and II degree, you can go to the page with detailed information on recruitment for 1st-cycle (undergraduate) or 2nd-cycle (graduate) studies - https://pg.edu.pl/en/admission. If you apply for 3rd-cycle studies (doctoral program), please click on the Information for doctoral school candidates.
After reviewing the offer, you should complete data in the system.
At the same time, a message with an activation link to the your account will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Log in to the e-mail and confirm the activation of the account. By activating your account, you will be able to reset your password in case you forget it. The same activation link to the account is sent to candidates who log in to the recruitment system for the first time using an account from Moja PG Portal.
- If, when creating an account or after logging in to the enrollment account for the first time, the link to confirm the e-mail address was not sent, the candidate may repeat sending the activation link by clicking on the Click to resend the activation link page. Before clicking this option, you should check the contents of the Spam folder in your email account. If the activation e-mail still does not arrive, and the e-mail address provided is correct, please contact the Helpdesk.
The e-mail that will be sent to the candidate will contain a link that must be clicked to validate the e-mail address provided when creating the account or after logging in for the first time. All information from the eRekrutacja system will be sent to this address. In the event that the candidate forgets the password to the system, a link to reset the password can also be sent to this address.
After clicking on the link from the e-mail, the candidate's e-mail address is verified. If all the data is correct, a page will be displayed informing about the correct data verification, from which the candidate will be able to go to the eRecruitment system.
It is possible to confirm personal data with a trusted profile (Profil Zaufany). This is an additional option, independent of the confirmation of the e-mail address (it is recommended to confirm the e-mail address before confirming the data with a trusted profile). Thanks to the confirmation of the data by the Trusted Profile, you will be able to go through the recruitment without the need to appear in person at the appointed time in order to submit documents and make an entry on the list.
To confirm your personal data with a trusted profile, log in to your account, and then click Verify in the Verify personal data via Profil Zaufany window.
A page will be displayed in which, after clicking Verify, you will be redirected to the login page for the trusted profile.
Choose one of the login paths (login with your username or email address, or via internet banking or another provider) and follow the selected login path.After verification, a message about the positive verification of data will appear. At this point, you can click Back to eRecruitment or after 10 seconds you will be automatically redirected to the recruitment home page, where a message will be displayed that your data have been confirmed with a trusted profile.
- If the candidate forgets the password to the recruitment system, and was / is not a student / employee of the Gdańsk University of Technology, he / she may reset the password by clicking on the website rekrutacja.pg.edu.pl on the link I forgot my password in the Candidates section.
- And then complete the necessary data: e-mail address provided when creating the account and rewrite the code from the picture.
If you have a valid account on Moja PG, you can reset your password by clicking on the I forgot my password link on the recruitment page in the Students, graduates and employees of PG, then you will be sent to the Moja PG portal, where the password reset will look like during resetting the password to this system.
- If, after creating an account, you approve the activation link that was sent to your e-mail address, after filling in the fields from the picture and clicking Reset, an e-mail will be sent to you with a link to the page where you can reset your password. On this page, you will enter a new password and must complete the code received in the e-mail.