User manuals about making contents of courses on platform eLearning are included in left navigation menu. To create content in the course has become possible, you must have acces to editting chosen courses. If course doesn't exist- must be created by authorized person: look at information below).
For organizational and security reasons, Gdańsk Tech employees and doctoral students do not have the opportunity to independently set up new courses. If you are in need to create course you should report that in one chosen way:
- Contact with administrator of eLearning in your faculty.
- Fill the form on website: Course request. You must be logged first.
- Send email with request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come in person to Gdańsk Tech Helpdesk
After creating new course and granting permissions you can go to making contents in course.
- Creating new courses
- Turn editing on, adding content
- General course settings
- Content editor
- Inserting tables
- Inserting mathematical formulas and symbols
- Available Activities and Resources
- Adding students to the course
- Student self enrollment in course
- Removing students from course
- Activities order