Submission of an application for an Electronic PhD Student ID Card (ELD) is not free and generates a fee on the student's account. Before submitting an application, make sure the required address data entered in the system is correct.
If the data is accurate, select Issue of an electronic PhD student ID card (ELD) from the Student → Documents→ Submit an application menu. If the required data is missing, select ELD issue with change of personal details.
Before you start the procedure of ELD issue, prepare a photo with the following parameters.
Before you start the procedure of ELD issue, prepare a photo with the following parameters:
- Current photo, minimum size 240 x 300 pixels
- Maximum permitted size: 500kB
- Photo format: JPG
Step by step instruction
- Log in to the Moja PG portal and select the Student tile.
2. To start the procedure, select from the Documents menu on the top: Submit an application:
3. Then select the appropriate course the application relates to and click Next:
4. Then select application type – ELS/ELD emmission - issue of an electronic student ID card (or ELS/ELD issue with change of personal details if you want to change it), and click Next:
5. Check whether the personal data is correct and upload the current ID photo by clicking Upload picture.
In the ELD application, the data will be completed automatically according to the data on the Moja PG portal and it is not possible to edit them. It is possible to apply for an ELD with a change of personal data, e.g. in the case of a change of name.
6. To move to step 4, click Next. Check the data you have entered before sending your application. Anyone sending an application will be held responsible if inaccurate data is provided. If the data entered is correct, select Send application.
9. A message confirming that the application was successfully submitted will appear:
10. By clicking Close, you will be redirected to the Applications tab where you will see at what stage your application is.
11. At this stage, you can also opt out of applying for an ELD by clicking on the Resign in the Actions column. A message will appear asking you to confirm your opt-out decision.
12. You must pay for the ELD application to complete the formalities for applying for an ELD. To do this, go to the Payments → My invoices tab. In this tab, you will see the invoice for the ELD issue.
13. By clicking on the invoice number, you will enter its details
14. By clicking Generate payment slip, you will see three options for paying for the application.
- Generate a payment print - a pdf file will be generated with a completed transfer template, which should be printed and then made at the post office or in a bank branch,
- Pay with ePayment - by clicking on this option, you will be sent to the ePayment service, which allows you to make an immediate payment. By using this payment method you are obligated to pay an additional fee according to the service provider price-list.
- Scan QR code for mobile payments - a QR code will be generated, which you can scan in your bank's mobile application and make the transfer.
In order to shorten the processing time of the application, we recommend paying by ePayment or by mobile payments.
After paying for the card application, in the Documents → Applications tab, the status of the application will change to paid, which means that the application has been transferred for execution. If no data or photo correction is required, the application will be forwarded to production.
You will be informed about the possibility of collecting the ELD card by e-mail, as well as by text message, if you have agreed to receive text messages.