Step by step instruction
- Log in to the GUT Moja PG portal and select the Student tile
2. To start the procedure, select from the Documents menu on the top: Submit an application:
6. Next upload your photo, click Upload picture and then go to the appropriate folder, click on the photo and then Open:
The photo should be in JPG format and should meet the conditions specified on the website!
7. Your picture will appear.
The photo that we upload to the server must be adjusted and properly cropped, because in the form in which we upload it here, it will be placed on Electronic ID card. So if, for example, we scan a photo ID card using a home scanner and as a result we have a large A4 file size and our photo takes 5% of this file in the upper left corner, then use any graphic editor that will allow us to crop the file and save it as required My GUTMoja PG.
8. To move to step 4, click Next. Check the data you have entered before sending your application. Anyone sending an application will be held responsible if inaccurate data is provided. If the data entered is correct, select Send application.